CNC Turning is a manufacturing process that make bars material hold in a chuck and rotated while a tool is used to remove the material out of the workpiece to produce the desired shap.Mainly produce parts by moving the bar of raw materials and removing materials. So, this is also called "subtraction machining".
- We work with a wide range of metal and plastic.
Metal materials worked with include Aluminum, Stainless steel, Steel, brass, Copper, titanium and more.
Plastic materials worked with include POM, ABS (weatherable and conductive), acrylic, polycarbonate, PTFE, PVC and more.
- It's the fast way to remove a lot of materials on the spherical stock.
- Can provide high dimensional accuracy and excellent surface.
- There is little resonance.
- Can accept many kinds of material shape, such as round, squares, hexagons.